Monday, March 13, 2006

Richard Greico? Naw, man.


That's former Vice-President Baltar of the Galactica Colonies (sheesh!). He won the election and ordered the settlement of a crappy little planet by the population of the fleet. Of course the Cylons found the planet...We'll have to wait til next season to find out what happens. Sigh. Best show on television.
Here's another old sketch (I'm working my way up to current stuff, don't worry). But doesn't this put you in the mind of Bungies' "Oni". Well, it was done some years before the game. She's a pilot of some sort that's just walked away from a bad landing. The radial lines behind her were going to be the rotary wings of her helo.
Tony, Juan...thanks for checking out the blog. Spread the word!
h.e.

2 comments:

ShojinStudios said...

Damn it I need cable...Yea I saw like the one episode that was on NBC last year where the capn' Umm what's his face James Olmos, gets stabbed and that one really hot chic, tall and blond and could take a beating was wasting thatother soldier chic by these ruins. Umm where was I going with this?? Oh yea Damn great Episode Yea BG is freakin' cool which goes back to my first point...I need cable dammit! >(

TMALO70 said...

Maaaaaan...

I knew who it was... I just caught the first episode, then missed a bunch, then decided that I'll just rent the entire first season on DVD... That is, after all, why I got NETFLIX...

Akey, I like your idea about workin' your way to current art...

Tony

P.S. By the way, "LOST" is the Best Show on TV... Get it right...BuYakka!!!