Friday, March 17, 2006

Interlude

If you've checked out the links in my sidebar, you've noticed that I'm a fan of Trish Mulvihills' blog. Go there. It's got great content; a lot of photos Trish has taken in Ireland and Paris and just around her hometown, NYC. Actually, her blog is the document that made me aware of blogger.com. For those of you who don't know, Trish is another creative contributor for Vertigo, a respected and talented industry veteran whose work is seen in many titles, in particular, "100 Bullets". I've only met her once, and she's a sweetheart. Anyway her blog has great samples of art and interesting people and images and events and places and friends having fun...I wish her blog was a television show. Her blog is everything my blog isn't...Which I feel a bit self-conscious about. Seems that in Hilarity Ensues there's nothing but a lot of shit gettin' tore/blown up.
So here's a cute kitten...

h.e.

2 comments:

TMALO70 said...

Man Akey, your blog is fine... Hell, it's more than fine, it's Fabuloso... And, with an update like this Yo'... You'll be up there with Trish in no time... But, her's does RAWK!!!

What that kitty needs, is some goggles. a cape, and a Rocket Pack... Whatcha' think ???

Tony

Tony Akins said...

Aw, Shucks...