Thursday, June 14, 2007

Moleskine; Women&Bridges



While I'm waiting on script from Bill and Matt I'm catching up on some long LONG overdue commission work through Court Gebeau and others. I'm also spending some time with my newly cracked moleskine "Women and Bridges". Yes, I name them so I can keep track of what's what. For instance, all the Jack of Fables work you see at breakdown and concept stages is in the moleskine "Broken Crown". Get it?
Yes, the Jack workbooks will be going up to auction for charities. The first image was a featured SFX in a dream I slogged through a night or two ago. There'll be more from that coming. Below that is a transcription of a couple of noodles from a dragsheet I was using to protect a page from getting smeared by my hand. The noodles ended up becoming too degraded to save so I just redrew them in the moleskine.
h.e.

1 comment:

TMALO70 said...

LOVE'EM!!! Especially that Kafka Lookin' Bastich' ... It better not show up in My Nightmares... Nekkid Rue Maclanahan doesn't need any help Horrifyin' Me...

Long Live Ned Beatty!!!!

Candy