Saturday, June 03, 2006

Jim Woodring On Blogspot!!!!

Man, oh man! I really enjoy Woodrings' art and, um.."stories". I try not to think too much about it because sometimes I find myself fending off things like charging, luminous, sabre-toothed kangaroos (or, fuck, maybe it was a Wallabee, idunno) in my dreams. Yeah. THAT happened Wednesday night, thank you. I woke up yelping. Normally E. pats me soothingly during a nightmare; that night she just half-rolled over and said, "Shut-UP!" I thought the dream was so absurd (and yes, cool/awesome) that I fell back to sleep chuckling.
Yes, the title is a link. GO FOO-EL!
h.e.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

6 layer carrot cake with its 30,000 calories was so wonderful and worth the 85 lempiras (almost $5). Ready for the elections in Mexico July 2nd??? I'm getting ready to blame you...