Friday, April 07, 2006

Westward Ho, Negro!


Thanks to the creative daring of Mr. LaMorris Richmond, I was given the oppotunity to contribute to a project of his way back when it was just a fledgling idea. The comicbook "PURGE", which is in release, is LaMorris's take on the raw end of the West viewed down the sight-notch of a Henry Repeater held by a Brother. There are more pages somewhere. When I find them, you'll see 'em, Pard.
I've just noticed that this page is partially inked; damn, I'm ambitious.
h.e.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

If I could only be a technology genius like you Tony. I have my camera, I have the USB cable but I didn't bring the CD that allows me to put pictures onto the computer. So you'll just have to look at my only picture until I get smart enough to figure out how to put pics on my blog or on Yahoo photos...or anywhere really.

TMALO70 said...

Aaawww... You wrote "Negro"... I'm tellin' the NAACP... Al Sharpton will hear about this... Great page akey...

Shorty

P.S. Poor Horsey...