Friday, August 11, 2006

More JoF Work-up Art

Some more art retrieved from the work-up stack for JoF#1. There are several more pages of Goldilocks, but the one below, even though I didn't finish inking some of the figures, hit the nail on the head. It's was the idea for the poolside shot of her; kind of Lolita; kind of film noir femme fatale...in Chuck Taylors...and topless, reading some quasi-leftist tome (if allowed). The sort of annoyingly sexified and distracting thing this whackjob would do around the GB. The following character studies were spot-on, too. She wound up a little sexier on the actual page; but these drawings are really when I "got her".


The Golden Bough crest we see on official uniforms (like Old Sams') around the facility.
h.e.

2 comments:

TMALO70 said...

LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! The women you draw are HAWT!!! I Love the "Eeew, I'm gonna BARF" one...

Later T,

Shorty

Hart1000 said...

yeah nice Goldie...but does she have some junk in the trunk? ;^P