Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dance of the Demented!


Our fiendish friends at Chicago's Wildclaw Theater are having a benefit on Saturday February 20th at the Viaduct Theater. Alex Wald, Dave Dorman and myself will be among the grip of artists on site doing live sketches of burlesque babes from Michelle L'Amours Chicago Starlets in horror-inspired accoutremente. These pieces (the art, not the babes..that I know of) will be up for auction during the frightivities to support the upcoming run of William Peter Blatty's "LEGION", Wildclaw's new production. Follow the linked title of this blog entry for all the details, then SHOW UP! I swear these people know how to throw a good time (and viscera) for the sake of entertainment. I'm thinking about donning a pair of blood-splattered coveralls for effect, no?

1 comment:

Trelbee said...

It was great working with you, Tony. I can't wait to see your finished work from the night. No really... I can't wait... SHOW ME NOW!

;)