Friday, July 20, 2007

"Is It OK If The HISTORY Channel Gives Me Wood?"



Hell yes! But only if it's during "DOGFIGHTS".
To hell with NASCAR, NBA, MLB and ESPN! This is the stuff! The knife's edge of geopolitical meltdown. In 2005, when I saw the first 2 hour pilot (no pun) for this show I was a happy man. Now these guys are topping themselves with famous dogfights recreated in cgi for a second season. I've heard USAF Pilot Parr's description of his incredible tangle with 16 MiG-15s at treetop level before; but seeing it recreated in Lightwave... I hit the ceiling!
MORE, MORE!
Will we see some furballs from other combative nations? India/Pakistan has some spectacular aerial combat history. Will we see Albert Ball's last fight?
Kobayashi's kills over China? Hmmm...

1 comment:

TMALO70 said...

NERD!!!

Dude!!! You wanna see "FurBalls" from other Nations!?! Uh- Eeeeeeeeeeew... And at first, I thought You wrote "Albert's Balls"... I mean C'Mon... There was more Balls in this post than at the YMCA...

Later 4 You Akey,

T...