Thursday, May 18, 2006

The Dredge Report: Item One-Eleven

Writer Rafael Nieves and I are two bad-ass mofos; he's Puerto Rican and I'm Black...together we form an abbreviated part of a Mondo Honcho Hombre Brain-Trust-with-the-Pelvic-Thrust known as PaperMammoth. Currently, Raf is acting Managing Editor and Wrangler for a project that I can't mention until I clear something pressing from my desk. But Raf wrote the phuck out of it and I get to draw it; 'nuf sed. At any rate, we have come up with our share of stillborn schemes; here's one that is still close to my loins ("heart" would have sounded too fuzzy; but fuzzy nonetheless...). Of course I'm not going to tell you what it is. Or was; or could be.
Simply relax the sphincter and let whatever happens happen; I did and look what happened....

h.e.

1 comment:

TMALO70 said...

Man, sounds like you need some imodium for that ass... Seriously though, I can't wait to see what comes from you two joinin' forces... I'm sure it'll be nuthin' short of NUCLEAR... BOOYIAAOOOOWWW!!! Jus' like that... And, you guys can market it like those old REESES peanut butter cup commercials... You've got peanut butter on my chocolate... You got your chocolate in my peanut butter... I'm so brilliant... I'll expect my 15% ASAP...
Later,

Tony