Friday, February 24, 2012

WOO! Muh-muh-muh-My DIANA!

Here's that fast 'kuretake' drawing (one of several to come) of WONDER WOMAN that I've slathering everywhere. This is the first image that I drew where I felt like I "got her"...it aligns well enough with what Cliff Chiang is doing on the book but I can see my hand across the art. I knew from 'go' that I wanted to have Paul Mounts color it. He took time from his very busy Watchman schedule to get it done. I'm quite happy with the results. I drew this while listening to The Knack play "My Sharona", so now THAT'S stuck in your heads, good luck! 8kins

3 comments:

Geeda's Blog said...

This is absolutely fantastic! Any plans to make prints out of this?

Geeda's Blog said...

This is absolutely fantastic! Any plans to make prints out of this? Just bought a couple of your WW pages from Court. Can't wait to get 'em!

Tony Akins said...

Thanks. There ARE prints available at shows for twenty bucks. I haven't tried to mail any yet, but that
could be arranged too :)